Check out what’s new at Shout It Out Design, and what we’re loving this month!
Helpful Links to Continue Your Self Discovery & Healing
(Hodgepodge of Online Knowledge)
- In the time you spend on social media each year, you could read 200 books
- A group of psychologists say kids are suffering from “hidden manipulation techniques” that companies like Facebook and Twitter use.
- Don’t like your Uber rating? Well, in a not-so-distant future, you just might have a score for everything else in your life.
- I didn’t realize we needed high priced ‘retro’ calculators?
- Finally, a word of advice. If you are smart enough to hack into Apple, don’t brag about it. And also, don’t name the folder that contains all your evidence in a folder called “Hacky hack hack.”
We’re nearly to a place where Scarlett is on every Young’s brochure, sign, webpage or email blast. This corn maze photo was taken under duress (wasn’t ‘feeling’ the corn maze that morning) – but thanks to digital photography and quick shutters, I got a keeper!
Want to see more cool stuff from Shout It Out Design? Check out our blog.